It’s summertime and I love cold, refreshing water in the hot weather! Did you know that water doesn’t have to be plain and boring? There are so many things you can do to liven up your water. One of my favorites is to use essential oils. Combine those with some fruit and you’ve got a pretty tasty beverage!
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 Lime, sliced
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 1 cup Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 drops Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
- 3 drops Young Living Lime Essential Oil
- 3 drops Young Living Tangerine Essential Oil
- 1 drop Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil
- Sprigs of fresh Mint
- 1 pitcher filtered Water
- Place ice in the bottom of a pitcher, followed by strawberries. Layer lemon, lime, and orange slices on top of ice and strawberries. Add the lemon, lime, tangerine, and peppermint essential oils. Top with mint sprigs and fill pitcher with filtered water. Serve immediately and enjoy!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor.